Have you ever noticed that we start listening to Christmas music earlier and earlier? Last year a radio station played Christmas music for 93 days. I love Christmas music, so it really doesn't matter to me. Now I don't play the music in the summer, that's a little too early for me. Does it really matter if you listen to Christmas music during the year? Why do we listen to Christmas music early or whenever? Just by listening to it brings you into the Christmas season. Just think you’re setting by a fire with your favorite blanket, drinking hot cocoa and listening to the soothing sounds of Christmas. That definitely would put me in the Christmas mood, so do you think it matters when you listen to Christmas music?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha! I have to laugh because, I'm listening to Christmas music right now! I love Christmas music and for some reason, I'm listening to it way sooner than I usually do. I think one of the reasons I am in the mood right now, is because I learned that it snowed 9 inches at my house yesterday! My parents sent me pictures and it made me want to go out and build a snowman really bad! So, I think that's why I started listening to Christmas music a little earlier than usual. Now I'm really wanting to put up a Christmas tree! ;-)
haha.read my blog to find out what I think about Christmasmusic.Let's just say that it shouldbe played AFTER Thanksgiving and not before.
oh man. I think its okay to listen to it anytime. and i do, even in the summer. SORRY. lol.
seriously, it just makes me really happy. so when i'm sad or want to be silly and dance around like a 4 year old, i listen to my christmas music. and it makes me happy.
and i think its okay to have the loving, joyous, Christmas spirit ALL YEAR ROUND.
i see no problem with it.
okay. :)
Post a Comment