What do you think about private school, is it better than public? From kindergarten to senior I attended a private school. The most students we have ever had were about 50, including the younger class. It was small, though we had a gym and huge yard space, where we can play softball, kickball and other various sports. When you attend a small school you practically know each other. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but in most cases it kind of is. One thing that I know is that you can't go to a public school and have a prayer meeting and just sing praises to God. I have had that experience when I attended a private school. We had an incredible time doing our devotions; we would sing and talk about what God has done in our lives. Sometimes I would feel so tired that I didn’t really pay attention to the speaker and I wouldn’t get as much out of it as the other students did. Now that I have touched the topic on private school, let me tell you what I think about private school. They won't let you bring your Bible to school or have prayer meetings with the other students. The school has medal detectors and drug sniffing dogs. For one I have never attended that kind of school, but I do know some people who have and still have kept the faith. In that kind of atmosphere you need to be careful with the people that you hang around with. I'm not saying public school is bad for everyone, but for me it would be. Thanks, from the thoughtful lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment