Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sleep

People say that you are supposed to get 8 hours of sleep each night, but in truth you really only get 5 to 6 hours. If we had better sleep each night our day would be much better. We would have healthier lifestyles. Since I have been at college it's a different story. When there is a paper due you shouldn't wait till the last minute and kill yourself when in reality you can get done before hand when you actually have time. Why do we do wait till the last minute to do something. I know a couple that did their homework early and did not have any problems. As I was saying sleep is very important and that's what I need to do! See ya and have a good night.

1 comment:

Lauren Barger said...

just think, what if we didn't have to sleep??? we would have so much more time to do things, like homework.

sometimes, sleeping sucks. sometimes, when you wake from sleeping, you feel like poop.
sometimes, i don't want to sleep.

OTHER TIMES I DO OF COURSE. LIKE NOW. but someday in my life, i want an all night job.
lalalalalala.