Sunday, November 9, 2008
Kid's Club
Since I have attended Kid’s Club on Main Street, it has been an eye opener for me. The kids that I see look helpless and the only thing that you can do is just love and care for them. I have grown up in holiness church my whole life. It makes me think how truly blessed I am to be a Christian. Where would I be if my parents did not get saved? I thank God everyday that I can be called a child of God and just by being an example to those precious kids that they too can become Christians.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I have noticed this too. I am working with the YMCA ministry and the first time I went, we were singing songs and one little boy didn't know the B-I-B-L-E! It really hit home for me, because that's one of the first songs I learned and it never occurred to me that all little kids don't know that song! I am looking forward to working with the YMCA and hopefully teaching all the little kids about the things I grew up learning!
Oh Liz, I know what you mean. Kids Club has been such an amazing experience for me... Hey! I'm glad we work together on Main Street!! :)
If my parents weren't Christians, I can't even imagine where I'd be. Think how amazing of an example we can be to these love-hungry children. Think about them getting saved, changing their lives, and making something better out of themselves and their family! They are so sweet, we love them, its just awesome to think how much God could do. :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Post a Comment